College of Innovation and Industry Skills (CIIS) is a modern, innovative and friendly institution based in Perth, Western Australia. We offer career pathways for students through opportunities to excel academically and encourage personal development and growth. We also offer small classes so the trainers can ensure students are grasping the knowledge necessary for their chosen course. The latest teaching methods are used through both practical and theoretical work. CIIS is the perfect choice for aspiring students and ‘The Right Fit’ no matter where you come from.
CIIS is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) for private education that meets national and state educational standards. We are fully compliant with the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (NVR Standards) and the National Code 2007 standards that have been put in place by the state and federal government. All courses are nationally accredited and continually updated in line with changes in industry and thus provide students with learning experiences that are practical, comprehensive and enjoyable.
Vision statement:“To be acknowledged as innovative education provider creating employment opportunities for students within their chosen field of study and to assist in developing their risk appetite to become business entrepreneurs”
“To develop strategic industry alliances and industry associations to create employment opportunities for students within the chosen field of study”
- To ensure every CIIS student that graduates does so with the skills, knowledge and attributes required of a professional in their chosen field.
- To ensure every CIIS student is aware of their part in the functioning of their employer's or own business and that they develop the work habits essential for personal and professional success
- To enhance international understanding by encouraging cooperative learning/training among students of different linguistic and cultural backgrounds
- To be inclusive, open and to respond to the diverse needs and abilities of all CIIS students
- To promote social, civic, ethical and environmental responsibility to all CIIS students and staff
- To expose international students to Australian culture and lifestyle